The success of your business is our business. Lowthorp, Richards, McMillan, Miller & Templeman, APC supports your company’s endeavors with timely and strategic services that address the formation or dissolution of entities, documentation for acquisitions and sales, reorganization and mergers, and other legal matters that come with running a business.
- Insurance denials and bad faith
- Real property damage
- Wrongful termination
- Securities and broker fraud
- Defective construction and contract breaches
In Ventura County’s fast-paced, business-driven landscape, having the right corporate lawyer represent your company is a must. Our corporate attorneys work around the clock to ensure your business is protected.
Most of the cases we accept are on a lower contingency fee percentage than the traditional rates of Los Angeles or Orange counties. Not to mention, our Lowthorp, Richards, McMillan, Miller & Templeman, APC trial lawyers have recovered the largest jury verdict in California history for health insurance bad faith, and have obtained multiple recoveries in excess of $1 million in the areas of personal injury, real estate, business disputes, product liability, employment law, estates and trusts, and construction law litigation. Some of our high-profile cases include:
- Fox v Health Net—The Landmark Health Care (HMO) Liability Verdict
- Wood v. Beech Aircraft—Aviation product liability and wrongful death
- Prudential Limited Partnership Fraud—Securities litigation
- AM v LeParc—Trade disparagement and breach of contract
- LeVine v. Weis—False Claims Act and whistleblower