With extensive experience and technical expertise, Lowthorp Richards’ Estate Planning Group performs the complete range of trust and estate legal services for clients including preparation, implementation and counseling on estate planning for individuals, families and family businesses. In addition, the firm’s Trust Department has extensive experience in probate and trust administration.
As a full-service solution for clients, Lowthorp Richards offers:
- Family limited partnerships, corporations and limited liability companies
- Revocable living trusts, wills, health care directives and powers of attorney
- Representation in state and gift matters
- Representation in trust and probate disputes including will and trust contests
- Interpretation of trusts and wills, accounting disputes and claims involving trustees
- Decedent’s estate administration, probate and trust